Pioneer Industrial DVD and CD Multi-System Player
Sliding Scale Daily Rates:
$10/day - Individual
$20/day - Budget
$30/day - Institution
Pioneer Industrial DVD and CD Multi-System Player (Model No. DVD-4700)
- Equipped with a high-performance brushless spindle motor. Combined with a heat and dust resistant enclosure, this will give you a high level of durability in tough environments that industrial applications demand.
- By connecting a standard mouse directly to the front panel of the player, users can perform a variety of operations, including menu selections (during DVD video playback), player control and setup. Similar to operating a computer with a mouse.
- RS-232C Control Terminal Enables connection to an external device such as a computer or custom controller. The player's mnemonic command protocol is backward compatible with Pioneer's other industrial LaserDisc and DVD-Video players. This compatibility makes it possible to use LaserDisc control programs with little revision and to control features unique to DVD, such as multi-angle and sub-picture.
- External Sync Playback. An external blackburst sync signal can be applied and looped through the EXT SYNC IN/OUT terminals to enable clean switching with other video sources, as well as frame synchronization when using multiple players.
- Barcode Stack/Command Stack. Allows the user to save video play lists into the player's non-volatile flashram (up to 300 command lines, organized in up to 150 groups) for automatic recall and display. Playback of single commands or stacks of several linked commands is possible. Users can input command sequences via remote control, barcode reader or RS-232C control.
- With a standard PS/2 mouse, users can draw over video to illustrate key images on the screen. Graphics can be created over still or moving video images. The user can add free-hand and pre-defined graphic objects in eight colors and enter text using a standard PS/2 keyboard. Video in and out points can be saved in the player's memory to enable automatic or special display of graphics and text during video playback.
Weight: 10.6 lbs.
Dimensions: 5 x 10 x 16 Inches